News:

Welcome to the Music and Media Forum!

Main Menu

High Five

Started by HotHand, April 13, 2014, 02:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotHand

IMAO, this forum needs a validation button, such as a thumbs-up or high-five. Sometimes I want to say "good post!" or "great insight!" or "nice ass!" without having to actually type a reply or quote the post. And a free small coffee with every 25 posts would be nice too.

Stringrazor

Let me be the first to say.....great insight, nice ass, and good post!   :P
---- Gary ----

Ruben

Although I don't consider myself homophobic, I nonetheless would rather not have Avvie tell me I have a nice ass.

Regarding a thumbs up/like button, I've wanted to see something like that here for a while, but I don't know if it's a feature of Simple Machines forums.

Mike

Anything worth doing is worth doing badly.  (G. K. Chesterton)

HotHand

Quote from: Ruben on August 08, 2014, 08:40:01 PM
Although I don't consider myself homophobic, I nonetheless would rather not have Avvie tell me I have a nice ass.

Well, you SAY that, but if you had a nice ass wouldn't you want to know about it? Or at least have it get the respect it deserves?

DonnyAir

Quote from: Ruben on August 08, 2014, 08:40:01 PM

Regarding a thumbs up/like button, I've wanted to see something like that here for a while, but I don't know if it's a feature of Simple Machines forums.

These days I'm forced to accept and be thankful for any compliments, regardless of the source.  ;)
I do NOT have an accent.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk