News:

Welcome to the Music and Media Forum!

Main Menu

Welcome to Brian Stevenson

Started by jeff, November 28, 2009, 06:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeff

A hearty Music and Media welcome to Sonic's friend Brian Stevenson.

"I felt like Shaq at the free throw line"

Sonic

Right on, brother! About damned time you made it!
  Dive in. Say what you want. Share your new tunes. Give us your opinions... we're all ears!    :)
"Timmy? Are you awake?" "Er...."

SBM

Is this the cat from the harmony tutorial you posted a while back?  I really liked that!

Sonic

Quote from: SBM on November 28, 2009, 07:17:44 PM
Is this the cat from the harmony tutorial you posted a while back?  I really liked that!
Yup.
"Timmy? Are you awake?" "Er...."

Paul

M

Welcome, Brian.  Any friend of Mike's ... well, you know.   ;)
Like Christmas without the chintzy stuff!

BrianStevenson

Thanks gang!

I'm new to Sonar...recently ditched Pro Tools and I'm loving 8.5!  Being primarily a vocalist and engineer I'm putting some good time into V-Vocal.  Recently, I read where Melodyne boasts a polyphonic audio to midi converting tool.  I purchased a Sonar video a few days ago and didn't realize that the V-Vocal is very similar.  I'm hoping to use this tool to compose music from the voice as the signal source, covert to Midi, and grow from there.  Sounds interesting anyway~

Yeah, Sonic said I should get on board with the forum.  Give me a lil' time to read through the various blogs and learn a bit about you all.  It's sort of Sonic's faulty that I'm even into this stuff...but, 13 years later - I'm glad for those early insights into a craft I adore.

Thank You Kindly,

Brian 8)

Rip Roren

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk